Interdisciplinary Art Core requirements: 30 credits
- Interdisciplinary Art I-IV (IART 101-104) 16 credits
- Philosophy of Art (PHIL 283) 4 credits
- Found. to Art History (ARTH, 100 level courses) 6 credits
- Interdisciplinary Art Seminar (IART 460) 4 credits
Concentrations: (choose one) 32 credits
- Studios (12 credits at the 200 level; 12 credits at the 300-level)
- Theory elective, 4 credits
- Art History elective, 4 credits
Pre-Art Therapy: Within the Visual Arts concentration, students must take 4 credits each in drawing, painting, and sculpture. 27 credits of psychology core courses & electives are recommended. Additionally students must have experience in human services.
Art Education: In addition to Visual Arts concentration credits, 33 education credits are required. This generally requires an additional semester for student teaching.
- Art History Electives, 16 credits
- Theory Electives, 8 credits
- Art History or Theory Electives, 8 credits (or 8 Studio credits with permission of advisor)
- Studio electives in THEA, DANC, MUSC, ART, 24 credits
- Theory electives, 7-8 credits
Studio and Theory electives should be chosen in consultation with advisor to form a unified curriculum in Performance. At least 12 credits in studio electives should be taken in Performing Arts.
Senior exhibitions are not required for Fine Arts majors. Students who choose this option will exhibit their work in The Brick Studios.